An event not to be missed. A three-week, multidisciplinary and international festival showcasing the beauty of cultures of Portuguese and Spanish speaking peoples, including music, literature, art exhibitions and more. Check out the schedule on the link above. March 3-24.
In order to be considered, submissions should conform to the following guidelines:
• Follow the latest edition of the MLA Style Manual or the APA Style Manual.
• Texts should be written in Arial, 12 point font size.
• Acceptable length of text: essays (including endnotes): 3,000 words; narratives: 2,500 words; poems: up to 50 lines.
• Visual art guidelines: pictures in JPEG format, 300 pixels per inch.
• Submissions should be entered at: Submittable.
• Personal information should only be included in the “Cover Letter” section of Submittable.
• Submitted works should not been previously published and should not be under review for publication elsewhere.
Winners will be announced in via e-mail, Facebook: Hispanic Culture Review GMU, and in our blog.
We will be glad to answer your questions at: email@example.com
Yes, we are now on Facebook: Hispanic Culture Review GMU